Collapse

Google Tagging Message

Collapse

Google Global Horizontal Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ceramic Nano Memory promises to disrupt the $500 billion storage business.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceramic Nano Memory promises to disrupt the $500 billion storage business.

Imagine all of that space. 1,000 billion terabytes. That's crazy. It trips me out how they keep coming up with new things all of the time.

Cerabyte will show how its Ceramic Nano Memory technology works during the upcoming Storage Developer Conference in Fremont, California. Meanwhile, the brief introduction posted by Cerabyte founder...

When I startled in telecommunication and computer technology in 1986 a 5.5 floppy disk wa used then moved to the 3.5 floppy check the space on those :-) I was one of the first network technician to install Novell Netware from a box of 3.5 floppy disk no GUI then all text based Unix systems MSD, IBM and compatibles RISC Terminals and .bat files however we was told that the technology would get to where it is today.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaimah View Post
      When I startled in telecommunication and computer technology in 1986 a 5.5 floppy disk wa used then moved to the 3.5 floppy check the space on those :-) I was one of the first network technician to install Novell Netware from a box of 3.5 floppy disk no GUI then all text based Unix systems MSD, IBM and compatibles RISC Terminals and .bat files however we was told that the technology would get to where it is today.
      Yeah, I remember those days of the Commodore 64 and 128, The IBM Computers, the Coleco Adam, and the Apple McIntosh. We actually used 3.5 in floppy disk up into the 2000's before they discontinued it. Back during that time, I never saw us getting to where we are at now. But with this new Ceramic Nano Memory technology that they are talking about, they are going to create endless drive space.

Comment

Working...
      X