COD WWII Beta

beers

Best answers
Any of you foos play that crap? What did you think?

It seemed pretty loose to me, kind of like they were going more back to the gun mechanics of most games during the WWII craze of the early/mid 2000s. I can see that as a homage to the original COD but it feels a lot different to me.

Intel_man

Supermoderator
Best answers
I lost interest in the franchise ages ago. There's better WW2 games out there.

Motorcharge

VIP
VIP
Best answers
Uninstalled it after two matches. Just another attempt to cash in on a franchise that should have died long ago. Until Infinity Ward gets to make them again I'm still done with the series.

It's at best a clunky console port that looks like it was made a decade ago.

Shane

Best answers
The only actual cod ive been looking forward too for since MW..and again disappointing really.

Every match just feels like i run around a corner and either got shot in the back,Or i plow a ton into people but they always seem to survive,and people are jumping WAY too much,i know its cod...but come on.

Dunno its early days,maybe it will improve with feedback but i doubt it.

Origin Saint

VIP
VIP
Best answers
It honestly was the most promising I've seen from the franchise in a long time, but after playing around 6 hours of the beta, I really didn't get the urge to purchase it whatsoever. My takeaway was that it was certainly the best playing CoD game since probably MW3 or so, but it was still so far off target that my interest is likely officially lost at this point.

I really miss the days of MW, WaW, MW2, and Blops playing with huge group of friends all the time. Then people quit and I switched to playing Battlefield solo and now all of those style of games feel dead in the water. Horray for getting older.