RGB Fans Good At White?

Darren

Founding Member
Supermoderator
Best answers
Seems white is really hard to d for a lot of RGB stuff. My Corsair RAM is purplish probably like your fans. The white on my Asrock RGB is actually straight white though.

Maybe look at Thermaltake Ring? Haven't see them in person, might be able to find pic or video online.

beers

Best answers
Whats the fun in that :p

I said screw it and just bought the black version of darrens cooler that doesn't have white led. I'll return this fan for the airflow one though that has over twice the cfm :p

Thanks for the thoughts though suckas

Darren

Founding Member
Supermoderator
Best answers
Whats the fun in that :p

I said screw it and just bought the black version of darrens cooler that doesn't have white led. I'll return this fan for the airflow one though that has over twice the cfm :p

Thanks for the thoughts though suckas
MY MAN

Intel_man

Supermoderator
Best answers
Y U NO get Be Quiet's Shadow Rock 2?

It's trident compatible!

Intel_man

Supermoderator
Best answers
Does it do push-pull?

It looks like a fan housing in the back... but it looks weird.

Darren

Founding Member
Supermoderator
Best answers
Pretty sure you can. The thing on the back is a rotatable air redirect. I have it pointed up towards the back exhaust which basically makes it function like a push pull. Pretty sure you can use the bracket on it and mount another fan. Not necessary though.

Like I've said before, it does a better job than the H100 did and keeps me under 60 at full load overclocked at 4.0GHz and 1.35v. Gaming is usually 50ish, keeping in mind its summer and its next door neighbor is the 390.

The Wraith pushed up to 70 with a mild overclock to 3.6 and at stock broke 60 easily.

Motorcharge

VIP
VIP
Best answers
No Aura Sync, but the LED strips and Aer RGB fans that work with Hue+ don't have other colors bleed into white when I set them to white like a lot of RGB stuff does. I can't do pics of the fans unfortunately because they're not hooked up atm, at least not the RGB part.

The fans can plug into headers for power then have a second cable to connect to the Hue+ unit.