Samsung Galaxy Note 9

porterjw

Administrator
With the Note 9 released, here is an article detailing the newest device. The blue looks ok, but the pink-purple really pops! I wonder why Samsung is migrating away from white phones in the US - not even black was an option over here for this model.

The first computer I was old enough and cared to know the specs on was my father's work laptop circa 1996; it sported a whopping 200 MB hard drive. Now we have phones that have internal storage of 512 GB and are expandable to 1 TB. It's amazing the speed at which tech advances!

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbre...price-release-date-camera-screen-battery-2018

Intel_man

Supermoderator
But the blue comes with a contrasting yellow s-pen! Pretty sweet if you ask me.

It's a pretty sweet phone in general, just wished it wasn't ludicrously expensive and had the fingerprint under the screen instead of at the back.

porterjw

Administrator
But the blue comes with a contrasting yellow s-pen! Pretty sweet if you ask me.

It's a pretty sweet phone in general, just wished it wasn't ludicrously expensive and had the fingerprint under the screen instead of at the back.
I like the contrasting pen too. I wonder if @johnb35 will want to upgrade since this is a whole new model rather than a slight refresh over last year. I got the S9+ when it was released, and was going to wait for the S10 in 2019 and trade my S7 in for a reduced price, but I may want to wait and see what the Note10 will be like.

johnb35

Administrator
I can't upgrade until next June. At that time if nothing is wrong with the phone, I just may wait until the Note 10 comes out. But I need to get a deal like half off or something, just like I did with current phone. I'm not paying $1000 for a phone!!! With my discount payments, I'm paying less then $480 for S8+.

Darren

Founding Member
Supermoderator
If I didn't just get an S8+ I probably would get it but I expect I'll have this for at least 2 years and just got it in May.