What are you playing? (PC version)

Cromewell

Administrator
Best answers
Because I play way too much in one sitting.

I haven't bought their dlcs yet... I should though.

Those shots are base game + 110 mods & ~2000 assets from steam workshop.
I should check those out. I really like Cities, it's easy to get absorbed though.
Been TRYING to play through the rest of Final Fantasy XV, but for some reason I'm having a tough time getting into it lately.

Other than that, I've been working on Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn on PC.

... or vegging on Netflix.
I couldn't get into FFXV. The combat just didn't do it for me and I didn't really understand the story - it seemed like there was a lot from the movie that I was missing. I finished the game, but I didn't feel attached to the characters like I did for say The Last of Us

Decode Error

VIP
VIP
Best answers
I should check those out. I really like Cities, it's easy to get absorbed though.

I couldn't get into FFXV. The combat just didn't do it for me and I didn't really understand the story - it seemed like there was a lot from the movie that I was missing. I finished the game, but I didn't feel attached to the characters like I did for say The Last of Us
Needing to finish The Last of Us. Started it ages ago and got distracted. Recently picked it up for my PS4 in hopes to try it again.

M1kkelZR

VIP
VIP
Best answers
Now that my CPU isn't complete crap, I can play PUBG at an acceptable framerate (90+). So yeah, PUBG. Also a ton of Overwatch as well, gotta annoy people with my Genji ;)

Darren

Founding Member
Supermoderator
Best answers
Now that my CPU isn't complete crap, I can play PUBG at an acceptable framerate (90+). So yeah, PUBG. Also a ton of Overwatch as well, gotta annoy people with my Genji ;)
I feel like something is wrong for me. The 390 is faster than a 970 by a little bit and I hold maybe 45ish FPS at mostly low/med settings. I play at 1440p but that difference seems huge.

M1kkelZR

VIP
VIP
Best answers
I feel like something is wrong for me. The 390 is faster than a 970 by a little bit and I hold maybe 45ish FPS at mostly low/med settings. I play at 1440p but that difference seems huge.
I plat at very low settings and i have the launch options set to -USEAVAILABLECORES Which probably helps

Origin Saint

VIP
VIP
Best answers
Been hard at the Destiny 2 grind in free time with a friend lately, trying to get that elusive 280+ power level. To be honest though, currently, the "end-game" (around 260 power level and completing the story line), is really empty. There's really only PvP (unbalanced Halo basically), and continuously doing the public events (which are always one of 6 or something), continuously doing the strike missions which are only one of like 2 or 3 right now I think, or the raid which has no real matchmaking, so you need a premade to run it. Hoping the expansions will be significant enough to keep the flow of the game going.

Taking a breather from PUBG, at 122 hours in I'm starting to slow down. I really play only for fun now and wind up doing troll-y shite most of the time to keep it interesting. Asking people on training island to look at your feet in chat is pretty hilarious. Or trying to get everyone in to do the "Mine?" from the Finding Nemo short.

Playing Minecraft again, as I do about once a year for a few months at this point (willing to let some mates like @Darren or @beers in on that action if they want). In honor of Trump, I have built a cobblestone fence wall around my property to keep my Hispanic roommate out of my country.

Slowly trying to get back in the habit of beating some of those 750 Steam games I have accumulated. Nearly beaten Sniper Elite 3 now, hopefully I can continue without quitting as I have a habit of doing.

beers

Best answers
I'd be down, haven't played Minecraft in years however.

PUBG is hard to take super seriously, I usually win when the game is going askew into shenanigans or am dicking around doing jumps with motorcycles for half of the game.

Origin Saint

VIP
VIP
Best answers
I'd be down, haven't played Minecraft in years however.

PUBG is hard to take super seriously, I usually win when the game is going askew into shenanigans or am dicking around doing jumps with motorcycles for half of the game.
You still called beers on MC? I'll invite you.

Punk

Founding Member
Supermoderator
Best answers
Been playing a bit of The Forest lately with a friend, so much better than playing solo. Survived 17 days so far, been pretty far into the cave but have not completed it yet.

Also playing BGS in elite dangerous with a player faction we restarted. So far we have about thirty people :)

porterjw

Administrator
Best answers
Did a playthrough of Bioshock Infinite again.

Bought the Wolfenstein bundle for ps4 and am a few missions in. Last time I played anything Wolfenstein was the 3D shareware back in the 90's.

Thinking about starting up Minecraft again just to putz around. Damn, I miss Travis's server!

Ordered Destiny 2 from Amazon tonight; I'll have it Saturday.

Want to pick up Horizon Zero Dawn, but it's on my Christmas list and I'll get yelled at by family if I buy it. Here's hoping!

Punk

Founding Member
Supermoderator
Best answers
Played a bit of Mudrunner and Just Cause 3 along with Elite Dangerous as always :)

porterjw

Administrator
Best answers
I played ED a few weeks ago for the first time in a few months. One would think I've never flown a ship before. Landing was just a mess...

Pre-ordered the newest Tomb Raider too, so I'm going to have to run through both previous games again before it ships in September.