Why must Corsair tease me?

johnb35

Administrator
I know you love white but the keys would get so dirty in no time for me, I would have to clean it once a week or more. But yeah the white and silver and the lighting makes it look really good. But a $15 keyboard works just fine for me lol.

Darren

Founding Member
Supermoderator
Hnnnnngggg

That would match my setup so well. Although as it stands now all my peripherals are black and red to contrast the white tower.

$170? Yeesh.

porterjw

Administrator
Yeah corsair stuff is pricey, but so incredibly well-made. I love my JBL speakers but they and the keyboard are the only non-white things on my desk. I may float a few part numbers out for Christmas and see what happens.;)

Darren

Founding Member
Supermoderator
That does look like the ideal KB for me though, no extra macro buttons that I don't use, and volume roller knob (current one has it and wouldn't want another without). My GSkill one is really well made and I like it but the software is buggy and sometimes records my typing as macros and plays them back randomly. Have to format the onboard memory on it to fix it, but def annoying since it will just start typing on its own.